Production Blog: New Finding

Hey Michi nation, welcome back to your favorite blog! With my group, we continued honing some of the angles and photos today. I started by phoning Owen to ask if Rose and I could come over. We proceeded over as soon as he gave us the okay. Rose and I made sure that every prop we received the last time was there. I then made the decision to rewatch my scenes. She also practiced a couple times, but with the props, before she recorded us. Owen and I are being filmed so that we can have a foundation for our movie. Before producing and putting the film together, Rose assured us that she would let us know if anything needed to be fixed or improved. Rose then filmed her first part, during which she looked outside the door to see whether Owen and I were stalking her. But because the lighting was not cooperating, this one had to be redone. We intended a gloomy atmosphere, but it rendered everything unwatchable. Rose needed four sequences to perfect the lighting. I was able to get some amazing coverage on what she was doing as she adapted to the filming mindset. Owen then recorded Rose performing a few more of the short film's basic sequences on camera. These, in my opinion, came out quite well. We became weary after a few hours and gave up. We concluded that it was plenty for the day. Thats it for todays blog, until next time Michi nation!

-Xoxo Michelle



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: Music Video