Production Blog: The Start of Editing Process


Hey Michi nation, welcome back to your favorite blog! I'm beginning the editing process with my group today. Towards the end of the filming process, though, I lost a lot of motivation.We have completed every scene, which I am happy to announce. Owen is my group's designated editor. Despite Owen handling the most of the editing, my group members and I are still attempting to contribute. To do this, we're utilizing our imagination to create the layout itself. Any of the credits will be placed on open space in the layout design. During the filming process, we also kept this in mind. Owen assembled all of the clips and carefully trimmed them to match the time as we assisted him. There was a bit of discussion over this. Visionary Films was what Owen yearned for. Infinity Studios was what Rose and I want. After all, we are a group and must all support a decision, therefore this was one of the more difficult editing processes. Finally, because Owen does a great job stating his case, we decided on Visionary Films. Following this, Rose and I revised various sections of different aspects of our final project, while Owen carried on editing. It was about 10 p.m. when we finished because this took some time. Then, we had to go from Owen's residence because of our curfew. I'm excited to finish and present the finished item to you all. Thats it for todays blog Michi nation!

-Xoxo Michelle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: Music Video