Scene 1 Location: Owen’s loft Michelle: *Typing on the computer* Hi Owen do you remember me? *Clip of Michelle typing* Owen: *Typing on the computer* Hi Michelle, What do you need now?? Michelle: *Typing on the computer* I want Roselyn gone. Owen: *Typing on computer* ??? What’d she do now.. *Clip of Owen typing* Michelle: *Typing on computer* I’ll tell you once I see you Meet me outside her house. **BLACK OUT** Scene 2 Location: Owen’s front door Roselyn: *Sits on the couch on a call* ...
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? Since R&B is one of the most popular genres in my generation, my conventions were adopted in the finished work. My own taste of music was also taken into consideration for my conventions. From my research prior to the music video I watched the "Sweater Weather" Music video and took inspiration from the shots they included during the film. This led me to include shots like zoom ins, tracking shots, and establishing shots in my own music video. To provide an air of adventure, I used sets, costumes, and props in my music video. I used these components, which I derived from my earlier research, to present a complex message, giving each scene a distinct meaning through the use of costumes and props. Most importantly, a power struggle was depicted by using deliberate camera angles. The conventions used served to highlight the typical traps that many youths fall victim to in rel...
Hey Michi nation, welcome back to your favorite blog! Today my group and I are starting to edit our clips together. Owen is the one in charge of the editing as he is the one best at editing. Along the way Owen has taught Rose and I a few editing skills for our future projects. It started off by us double checking making sure we had all our scenes in order to create our music video. Proceeding to organize the clips to make sure they were in order to tell our story. We were unsure what program we would be using, CapCut is a great option because its reliable and easy to use. So, as a group we decided we should just stick with what we know and use CapCut. Owen then began cutting all the scenes creating cohesive storyline, producing a successful visual flow. He continued playing around with the the clips and the timing multiple times to see what looked the best and made a unified music video. This helped me learn more on how to edit different clips on CapCut and using the different features...
Comments
Post a Comment